Aidpage is a
support network.
Ask for help
Offer help
Sign up now
Talking about:
114 posts
52,685 visits

rental deposit and first months rent, living expenses

helpinhawaii started this conversation

I need help to get started on my new life as an almost separtated wife with two kids, and need the bulk money to pay rental deposit and first months rent and find a reliable car. I have a job but no savings

Click here to add your comment...
Maree6   in reply to Donna g
Donna, your encouraging words really lifted my spirits. I pray & I thank God in advance. I just moved 4 1/2hrs from my hometown with my niece because the job I had cut back on hours to keep from going out of business. My husband was no support financially, mentally at all. I made a move to do better me & my daughter. I still owe back rent, the landlord didn't tame what I owe him out of my deposit, he just being mean. I just wanted u to know I thank you for your encouraging words, even tho they weren't for me, they blessed me. I am a true believer I. GOD & I pray He get His Glory out of every situation & circumstance. Thank you & God bless you.
Talk to Maree6
Donna g   in reply to s.t.ruth
Start thanking God for your new job, New home, New car, nee peace, New faith, New love, New mind, New human heart in Jesus name and watch what he do.b thankful for what u don't have and what u do.ask him to glorify himself in all your situations.and watch what he do.ask for his help he will hear you
Talk to Donna g
woman in a shoe   in reply to s.t.ruth
Hi the person u posted to not been on here sent 2005. All we can do on here is give u information where u mite get help. There is places that will pay first mo rent and deposits for u if they got the funds. Put there no place that give away a free car. For rent deposits help type need help with bills city state if u don't see it under city state put county state like I said if they got the funds
Talk to woman in a shoe
Me my wife and 5 year old need help getting a home and a car we have been staying with any one that would let us. after the house we were saying at burned down eight months ago in Wittmann Arizona I have not been Abel to find a steady job since it happened just handy man side jobs i have ten years experience working at aggregate plants .but now she and her 5 year old have to stay at her ex boyfriend that is very abusive . we need help asap
Talk to s.t.ruth
woman in a shoe   in reply to lilbit t
Hi the person u posted to not been on here sent 2005. But look 7 or 8 post down from yours there a message I put up it will tell u what to type for help
Talk to woman in a shoe
lilbit t
need help with security deposit

Talk to lilbit t
I also am in same situation. What are your suggez
Talk to Strawberry22
I am going through a device right now. I get Social security 395 and spouses support. I am trying to get custody of my kids. I need a three bedroom house or apartment. The money I get barely pays my bill that not buying groceries after paying the bills. I am looking for a job. Please help me. I need a place ASAP thank you Medford OR area
Talk to doxie200
The Christmas Cat   in reply to singlemom0811
For all States
If any of these links do not work for you let me know so I can fix it for you and the next person . Thank you..


Catholic charities org
Requests for Assistance: 1.866.649.5862 | Toll-Free 


U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
451 7th Street S.W., Washington, DC 20410
Telephone: (202) 708-1112 TTY: (202) 708-1455
Find the address of the HUD office near you

Need Help Paying Bills, Debt, and Mortgage


(for veterans)


Apply for any free prescription cards you can find online that includes your prescribed drug..Also look into the manufacture of that drug to see if it has a co-pay card that you are eligible for that includes drugs that your doctor administers to you for cancer ect...Also Walgreens has a great perscription plan look into it..
This will help with your medications.

Walmart has 3 types of diabetic insulin which you can puchase if you know what you need without a prescription it's called reliOn brand or slow or fast acting Novolin N and R for 24.99 a bottle. My husband uses it it's not as good as some but if you test your sugar a lot you can use it well without problems,,Just call and ask your local Walmart about what they carry at that price in insulin

Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) | Office of ...
Administration for Children...
The Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) helps keep families safe and healthy through initiatives that assist families with energy costs.


Work at home Computer Jobs

Online survey jobs that pay you


Post your home care job on here Dog sitter, Nannie Ect.
Great Job site with reviews

Sell online
Sell free online crafts photos ect

Worldwide Clinical Trials Earn up to $2,300
Free and Charitable Clinics 
Community Health Centers 
Rural Health Clinics 
Community Behavioral Health Clinics 

Charitable Clinics
1800 Diagonal Road, Suite 600
Alexandria, VA 22314

U.S. Medical Assistance Program
88 Hamilton Avenue 
Stamford, CT 06902
Tel: +1 203.658.9690
FAX: +1 203.406.4429

Free Dental care


Low cost eyewear
I bought 4 pairs here they were nice but you must have a eye prescription and know
Your peripheral vision measurements(center of your eye)



Saving money on car gasoline

Free ISP Database - Find Free Internet Access Service Providers Instantly 

If you are on a low or limited income, you may qualify you for assistance in replacing or repairing furnaces and refrigerators. The Weatherization Assistance Program (WAP) is designed to assist limited income families with reducing their energy usage by providing installation of energy conserving measures, as well as offering furnace cleaning and tuning. 
WAP eligibility is based on Energy Assistant Program guidelines. WAP is funded by the United States Department of Energy and is administered through the state by the Department of Housing and Community Development (DHCD).
Call your local energy assistance office for further information and a referral


Worldwide Clinical Trials Earn up to $2,300

Getting paid for for Disability or support care

If you were in a 2013 house fire and had no fire insurance make sure you fill out a special form you can apply to your yearly tax statement for losses due to fire it can make your taxes less and you don't have to pay in so much and will probably get a couple hundred back call your tax repairers office and ask about this and what forms you need

U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
451 7th Street S.W., Washington, DC 20410
Telephone: (202) 708-1112 TTY: (202) 708-1455

Foreclosure Avoidance Counseling 
(888) 995-HOPE (4673) - FREE foreclosure prevention counseling on the phone 

temporary mortgage assistance for unemployed or underemployed homeowners

HUD-approved housing counseling agencies - local agencies that provide FREE foreclosure avoidance counseling
Talk to The Christmas Cat
woman in a shoe   in reply to singlemom0811
Also sign up for welfare if your kids are under 5 sign up for wic to
Talk to woman in a shoe
woman in a shoe   in reply to singlemom0811
Hi there places that will pay first mo rent and deposit I have luck this way type need help city state read each one very carefully till u see the one that said help with bills or call 211 give city state tell them what u need help with they will give u a list of places to call. But do the first one
Talk to woman in a shoe
singlemom0811   in reply to woman in a shoe
I live n Tennessee and I'm staying in a motel with my two kids I don't know what to do, I have no family or friends to go to hear, please help my money is getting really low n soon will not have enough to pay for my room
Talk to singlemom0811
Maverickz   in reply to Poppyday13
I am a navy veteran 7 years. Just moved to Arizona from Colorado with my wife. It was a stupid mistake to move her down here being our "friends" said they had a job for me a month ago and it has fallen through and my wife just got a job and starts Monday. Our "friends" are giving us 30-day notice tomorrow. The problem is that we are basically broke, I am starting school on Monday and won't be able to work but a part time job, when I find one. (We have both been working a cab job, but it is not paying us anywhere near enough to pay any bills.) We need some sort of help to get us a place, but won't have a full check from my wife's work until the end of March, and my benefits won't kick in for at least 2 to 3 months.
Any help would be graciously received and very helpful. God bless and thank you in advance for any advice.
Talk to Maverickz
woman in a shoe   in reply to AmandaCorsbie
OK try this type need help city state read each one very carefully u mite have to go on more than one pg. I have found s lot of help for people on here by typing that good luck let me know how u come out this way
Talk to woman in a shoe
AmandaCorsbie   in reply to woman in a shoe
I have called and they couldn't help me .
Talk to AmandaCorsbie
AmandaCorsbie   in reply to woman in a shoe
I did and no luck at all.
Talk to AmandaCorsbie
woman in a shoe   in reply to AmandaCorsbie
hi call 211 give city state tell them what u need help with they will give u a list to call good luck
Talk to woman in a shoe
Hi I am a 19 year old mother of 6 month son & I need help paying a deposit by Monday or I'm on the streets :( My mother is disabled & my father just passed away . I have $300 but the whole deposit is $850.00 so I need $500 more ! I've tried everything , churches , Access , Salvation Army , Welfare everything ! Can someone please please please bless me !! I live in medford Oregon . I'm trying too keep faith please help me !
Talk to AmandaCorsbie
woman in a shoe   in reply to husky
Call 211 give your city and state and tell them what u need they will give u a list of places to call good luck
Talk to woman in a shoe
husky   in reply to Poppyday13
I have a step son is coming home from the Army on Wed. and don't have the money to pay for the first and last months rent, and the security deposit. I there any programs that I can look up for him to help out for him to get a place to rent. He also has 2 dogs, I live in Saginaw MI and he is looking for anywhere he can get a place. He has to file for unemployment and file for school. If he files for school he will then get help with paying the rent, but he has to be enrolled in school before they will help. I guess any information you can give me will help. Thanks
Talk to husky